1. In what format will I receive instructions (as a hard copy, on CD) ?
Answer : We send all instructions for every model of Caterpillar equipment in an electronic version in PDF format. So you save time and money on the product receiving.
2. How will I get my instructions ?
Answer : All instructions are sent via Internet, depending on a model and a volume of information. Up to 30 MB – to your e-mail (attached file), 30 MB and more we will divide in portion.
3. Will I be able to print and copy my instructions ?
Answer : Yes, of course. You can print and copy your instructions to electronic media.
4. How soon will I receive my order ?
Answer : You will receive your order within 2 days after payment. If we have many orders, the date of receipt can be increased up to 4 days. We will further inform you about it.
5. What is the size of instructions ?
Answer : It depends on a model of your equipment, Service manuals available – 50 to 5000 pages.
6. How can I make sure that I will receive the order after payment ?
Answer : We do not work for a one-time gain. We try to do everything quickly and of high quality to the extent possible for you to become our regular customer. If you still have any doubts, we are ready to provide you with contact information of our customers. You will be able to contact them and ask for a reference about our service.
7. What payment methods do you accept ?
Answer : PayPal and net Banking, NEFT or RTGS
8. Do you ship to Overseas Countries ?
Answer : Yes, we can ship to any country, from Australia to the North Pole and everywhere in between.
9. How much will it cost to ship abroad ?
Answer : For CDs the price given is exclusive of airmail shipping. Today the price for each full CD is US$ 10 without shipping.
10. How much information is on CDs? How much information is in a manual ?
Answer : The content varies. Some manuals are just a few pages, others a few hundred pages. Remember you are purchasing information, not pieces of paper.
11. May I get detailed information (table of contents, page count, etc.) about any particular manual before I buy it ?
Answer : Yes, of course. Just e-mail us specifying a manual, about which you need detailed information.
12. Are schematic diagrams included in service manuals ?
Answer : Service manuals contain schematic diagrams. If you don’t need an entire service manual in such a case and a schematic diagram you need is available, then you can purchase only a schematic diagram.
13. Will the manual give me the answer to the fault I have ?
Answer : Every manual is different. Some are very comprehensive, others just a few pages. Many include fault guides but not all. If you can read and understand schematic diagrams then you should be able to diagnose the fault with the information supplied, Please not that manual cannot be returned on the basis of having insufficient information.
14. What is the difference between a Service Manual and an Operating Guide ?
Answer : Service Manuals contain information for repairing the equipment. Operating Guides (sometimes referred to as User Instructions) contain information on how to use it. Some are combined into Service Manuals – These contain both Service and Operating information.
15. What overseas shipping methods for ordered CDs do you use ?
Answer : All shipping overseas is by airmail printed matter rate. Most should arrive within 7-20 days from dispatch. When shipping by courier mail we may use DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT and GarantPost.
16. Can you e-mail me a manual ?
Answer : Yes. If you have paid for Your order we can e-mail You Your documents as an option.
17. What format are the manuals ?
Answer : They are supplied in Adobe Acrobat .pdf format.
18. Can you supply spare parts for my equipment ?
Answer : Sorry, but we do not supply spares parts.
19. Can you offer technical advice with my repair ?
Answer : Not yet. But this service is planned for the nearest future.
20. I have a NV2700 which you don’t list. Is it the same as the NV3500 which you do list ?
Answer : Examples like this are impossible to answer. If You ask us if one model is the same as another and we only have 1 in stock, then as we don’t have the other one we cannot achieve the impossible and know if it’s the same or not without comparison of both manuals.
21. Where do you receive documentation from ?
Answer : All manuals and other documents are converted, scanned, translated and by other ways prepared by ourselves.
Thank You for Your interest in our products